Getting started with Car service schedule
|How to select the units of the spreadsheet||- Go to "1. Odo reading" page
- Select the unit from the dropdown menu next to "Units"
|How to enter an odometer reading||- Go to "1. Odo reading" page
- Insert the date and the Odo reading in the first space available under "Odometer readings"
- The column "Average" will show the average distance travelled from last reading (will show from second reading onwards)
|How to see the average yearly distance||- Go to "1. Odo reading" page
- Go to the top right side of the page
- See the value shown under "Average yearly distance"
|How to input the service items||- Go to "2. Service planning" page
- Under the "Service items" column insert all the service items (e.g. Change oil, verify brake pads thickness, etc.)
- Starting from the column "Service #1", input the service km (or miles) when the first service is due. Do the same for all the other services.
- Starting from the column "Service #1", click on the cell relative to the items that are due and select the tick (✓) from the dropdown menu
|How to record a completed service||- When the service is completed, go to "2. Service planning" page
- Record the date in the cell next to "Service completion date"
- Record the km/miles in the cell next to "Service completion km" (or "Service completion miles")
|How to see when next service is due||- Go to "2. Service planning" page
- Look at the dates next to "Due date"
- If the service is due, the cell will show "Due"
- If the service is completed, the cell will show "Completed"
- If the service is due in the future, the cell will show the due date. This is calculated assuming that the car keeps travelling the average mileage previously calculated
|How to print a checklist before doing the service||- Go to "3. Checklist" page
- Select the service from the dropdown menu next to "Service"
- If desired, insert the service km/miles and the date next to the corresponding cells
- Click on the "Print checklist" button. This will automatically filter the items that are due and open a window to allow to select the printer. This also works with PDF printers (like PDF creator)